Webster is home to YP Nexus and has had a wide variety of Professional Development activities including...
- Lunch and Learn - Hosted by fellow professionals - March 2013/July 2013/March 2014
- RG Conlee's Roundtable who is Chief Innovation Officer for Xerox Services - October 2012
- MCWA and YP NeXus Professional Development Joint Event: "Panel Discussion on Mentoring" - April 2012
- “Xerox – Strategy – Transformation and Growth” - Jennifer Jackson, Director, Corporate Business Strategy - November
- “Career Shifts with Self Assessment” led by Tonya Love (Area Manager, Xerox Research Center Webster and President of Black Women’s Leadership Council) - August 2010